Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Been A While

After a long break from blogging I'm baaaaaaack!  It's time to get to work.

Lately I'm feeling the winter blues.  The snow keeps coming, the temperature outside keeps falling and the sky keeps teasing me with the every so often ray of sunlight.  My belly is aching for some fanciful summer foods, but alas all I have are Girl Scout cookies and kid friendly dinners.  It's time to spark it up a notch!

With winter in high gear and fresh produce hard to come by I'm having a hard time getting those rich cravings satisfied.  Instead of indulging on what I really want I've eaten half a sleeve of thin mints... OK more than half, but who's counting?  In an effort to curb this behavior I want to get back to enjoying food - not just making my kids bellies happy, but my own.  Here is a  recipe I'd love to try.

Round 1:  MOOD FOOD - OMEGA 3
Seared Salmon with Avocado, Shrimp an Mango Salsa


Recipe here: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/seared-salmon-with-avocado-shrimp-mango-salsa-10000000549784/

No comments:

Post a Comment